Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today's Top Tunes


Just a quick post to let you know I'm alive. Ive been listening to real commercial music lately, may not be typically "cool" but honestly i really couldn't care less, I do love these 4 below at the minute.
enjoy!

The Killers - Human - It has took me a while to get this track but now i love it so much. I thought the killers had their day but this song is just amazing.

Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it) - if you haven't watched the video for this get over to YouTube right now. best video she has done to date. completely sold me the song to be honest.

Britney - Womanizer (Dskotek Mix) - This is the best remix of Britney's latest in my opinion. Gives it a better beat I think, less monotonous.
Timbaland, Missy Elliot and T Pain - Talk That Shit - Love this track loads at the min. not much else 2 say bout it other than download it!

No comments:

Post a Comment